Dog Walking/Pet Check-ins
Benefits of Having a Dog Walker
1. Promotes a healthier pet (mentally & physically) through added exercise
2. Daily walks help to eliminate destructive behavior
3. Walks help to control weight
4. Socialization to the sights, sounds, and smells around them
5. Adult dogs should potty every 6-8 hours (puppies at least every 2-4 hours depending on age). Making them hold it longer contributes to a greater risk for urinary tract, bladder, & kidney infections.
6. Last but not least...PIECE OF MIND! You will receive an update and picture after each visit.
Time charged is a flat fee and not per pet. If you have multiple dogs and they can be walked together safely, I'm happy to do so. Visits durations are from the time entering and leaving out from your home.
In addition to dog walks or play, we can check-in on you pet (not just dogs) who may be recovering from injury or illness. For check-ins your pet will be taken to potty or pee pads changed. For "special care" situations, bandages can be checked and medications given as directed. You will be contacted immediately if an issues are noticed and if all is well, you will receive a picture and update prior to leaving your home.
15 Minute Dog Walk/Pet Check-in
5 sessions - $70
10 sessions - $130
20 sessions - $240
30 Minute Dog Walk/Pet Check-in
5 sessions - $100
10 sessions - $190
20 sessions - $360
45 Minute Dog Walk/Pet Check-in
5 sessions - $145
10 sessions - $280
20 sessions - $560
* Additional time will be charged at a rate of $10 per 15 minutes.
** For special care sessions, this does not replace veterinary care, and services provided are for treatments you, as the owner, would normally provide under the instruction of your veterinarian. All Tails Waggin may decline to provide special care services if more complex care or hospitalization is deemed necessary.